Graveyard Ghost in Tombstone


Photograph ©Ghosts of Tombstone


This photo was taken by the webmaster at Ghosts of Tombstone. He claims: "I personally shot this photograph of my friend in Boothill Graveyard... We had it developed at Thrifty Drug Store and I know no one tampered with it! The picture was shot in black & white, because my friend wanted old west looking pictures of himself dressed up in my 1880 period clothes. I know there was no other person in this photograph when I shot it, especially some guy holding a knife! That's right folks, if you look carefully the person in the background appears to be holding a knife! Look just to the right of my friend and you'll see a person which appears to have no legs or is coming out of a grave!" RELATED LINKS: The Haunting of Tombstone, Arizona - Part One The Haunting of Tombstone, Arizona - Part Two